It's been hectic around here, lately. My grandma is in from out of town. So blogging has taken a back seat. But that's okay. Family comes first, right?
I did want to share with you all what I ordered from Azure Standard. I love that I have an Azure Standard drop point in my town. They have such great prices.
- I bought a gallon of apple cider vinegar (you can see that I already used some of that before taking this picture).
- I bought a package of quinoa. I tried it many years ago, but it seems there are so many good quinoa recipes out there now, I thought I would give it another try.
- I bought a package of parsley flakes so I can make a healthy version of ranch dressing.
- I bought some stevia packets for my coffee and tea (which I've actually been drinking less and less lately).
- I bought a jar of Bubbie's delicious kosher dill pickles and a jar of Bubbie's sauerkraut--that stuff is delicious and so full of great probiotics!
- Not pictured is the beef I bought, that did not come from Azure, but from a local cattle rancher. Grass-fed longhorn cattle. It's delicious!
- And pictured, in the back, is a gallon of raw honey, but it's not from Azure either. It's from a local producer that meets us at our Azure drop point.
Do you have an Azure Standard drop point in your town? What are your favorite items to buy from them?