Another month has passed. I hope you all are keeping warm. We've sure had strange weather this year, snow in Atlanta and record warm temperatures in Alaska! My grandmother is coming to visit from Alaska, and I'm betting it will be colder here in Oklahoma, during her visit, than where she lives. I enjoy snow, but I have to say I'm looking forward to spring. I just love the green buds and flowers everywhere.
This has been a good month on the blog. You all viewed my posts almost 7,000 times! Thank you! My most popular posts were two recipes from previous months:
And I published a great cookbook this month! Check it out!
- 33 Amazing Cilantro Recipes - Happy Healthnut
- Sugar-Free Sweets and Treats - Larder Love
- 50 Quick Smoothie Recipes - Life Made Full
- 32 Ground Beef Recipes - Thoughtful Cave Dad
- Learning to Use Essential Oils for Natural Health at Home - Real Food Whole Health
- Jump Start Your Health with Coconut Oil - Hybrid Rasta Mama
- 104 Tips for a New Year, New You - Girl Meets Nourishment
- A Real Food Super Bowl: 30 Football Finger Foods - Honey, Ghee, and Me
And here are my favorite posts from others this month:
- 12 Signs You Are Magnesium Deficient - Health Extremist
This is a hot topic with me. I think it is super important to look into and most of us are not getting enough magnesium. I like this brand of magnesium flakes. You can make your own magnesium oil with them. Purchase here.
- Are Obesogens Harming Your Weight Loss - The Purple Green
I wasn't sure what this article was going to be about, but I think Monica is right on target. Environmental toxins around us are disrupting the way the body is supposed to function, including maintaining a healthy weight.
- Easy Homemade Laundry Detergent (without borax) - Little Owl Crunchy Momma
And of course, we can't forget food!
- Banana Carob Cake - They Call Me Oyster Girl
- Why Add Caraway Seeds to Sauerkraut? - Nourishing Time
- Easy Homemade Ketchup - Little Owl Crunchy Momma
- Growing Lettuce in Winter - Deductive Seasoning
I hope you enjoy these articles as I have!
To ensure you never miss out on a post, subscribe to our email newsletter! We promise not to spam you or give away your address to any other entity.
|December Link Love|
|November Link Love|
|October Link Love|